We have been working on introducing a new version of the multi-functional timer. The new version (release on 02/2019) have a number of new functions. We introduced power independent function where the timer can be used to track the usage of various equipment. Once you set the duration the timer starts the countdown and once countdown gets to 0 the output turns On to indicate the equipment service is required. The uniqueness of this feature lays in timer's ability to save the intermittent countdown into the internal memory. The countdown is not reset when power is removed. It stops for a period of the power outage and continues after power is restored. It could be used to indicate equipment maintenance periods, filter replacements and etc.
- Firmware update for Wi-Fi Timer. New Trigger/Functions and UI changes
- Power independent count down timer Function 30 has been added to the Wi-Fi version
- Thanks to customer's suggestions we are adding both positive and sink output option.
- Analog trigger sensing has been added to the Wi-Fi configurable 10amp timer
- 10 amp timer configurable via Phone !!!
- New 2019 Timer with more function, extended voltage range and low power mode.
- iButton electronic access control
- New functions added to the 5amp and 10amp timers
- Welcome to our online store
Posted by on 2/2/2019 to News